Buie Clinic is proud to offer dental implants to restore one or more missing teeth with unparalleled results. Dr. Buie, our highly trained and skilled prosthodontist and implant specialist, is committed to providing you with outstanding care and incredibly natural-looking and feeling restorations. You’ll love your new, confident smile!
What Are Dental Implants?
Implants are titanium screw-like posts we place in your jawbone to replace and mimic the function of missing tooth roots. They provide a stable foundation for restorations, including crowns, bridges, or dentures. Implants are incredibly durable, with the potential of lasting a lifetime with proper care.
Do Implants Really Make a Difference?
No other tooth replacement option comes close to the incredible results dental implants offer. They are sturdy and durable, providing a permanent solution to restore the look, feel, and function of one or more missing teeth. Implants are the only restorations that stimulate the jaw bone, just like your natural tooth roots, which preserves healthy bone mass. Moreover, they stop any remaining teeth from shifting out of alignment, preventing a host of dental problems down the road.
Implant restorations will enhance your smile’s symmetry and facial features, leaving you looking your best. You’ll enjoy your favorite foods without restriction and will speak clearly and confidently. Implant dentistry is one of the safest procedures in dentistry. You’ll love the stunning, long-lasting results!
Are Dental Implants Right for You?
Candidates for dental implants generally have good overall health, healthy gums, adequate bone mass to support the implant, and must be willing to commit to meticulous oral hygiene practices. If you have bone loss, that does not necessarily rule you out as a candidate for implants. A bone graft can rebuild the bone, allowing you to enjoy the many benefits of dental implants.
What Are the Types of Implant Restorations We Offer?
Buie Clinic is proud to offer single tooth implants, implant bridges, full mouth implant bridges, overdentures, and hybrids.
- Single implants: Crowns matched to the color and texture of your natural teeth are placed on the implants to replace one or more missing teeth, with incredibly natural-looking and feeling results.
- Implant Bridges: Implant bridges replace more than two adjacent missing teeth with the help of implants on either side of the gap to support natural-looking crowns.
- Full mouth implant bridges: These allow patients to replace their missing teeth with restorations made from the same ceramic material as crowns and bridges. They are supported by implants placed in strategic locations in the jaws.
- Overdentures: Implants placed in either jaw hold dentures in place for added confidence and better chewing and function.
- Hybrids: Hybrids, made from a variety of materials, replace full or partial arches in the jaw. They are supported by four to six implants, depending on the bone quality.
Why Choose a Prosthodontist for Your Dental Implants?
Prosthodontists are specialists with three years of rigorous training and advanced training after dental school. They are experienced in cutting-edge procedures and techniques for restoring the optimum function and aesthetics of missing or deficient teeth. They have an in-depth understanding of the elements of a healthy, functional, and natural-looking smile.
Quality Dental Implants in Midlothian, TX
Visit Buie Clinic to learn more about dental implants and how they can restore your healthy, confident smile. Dr. Buie, our highly acclaimed prosthodontist, specializes in all aspects of implant dentistry. He artistically and skillfully places implants restorations that look and feel just like your natural teeth. Are you ready to restore your confident smile? Call us and schedule your appointment today!