At Buie Clinic, we know that many patients have questions about being able to afford their treatment. We will work with you to provide a comprehensive plan that will solve your dental problems and give you quality, durable restorations that will last longer than industry standards. That's the Buie Clinic promise.
To help our patients, we usually structure our financial arrangements in one of the following three ways:
- 10 % Up Front Discount. If payment for a treatment plan is made up front for the entire treatment plan, we offer a 10% bookkeeping discount. This can certainly add up in major cosmetic or reconstructive cases.
- 50-50. We allow payment to be broken up into two increments- half to start and half to finish. This is a convenient way for patients to start a plan and then to finish when the restorative phase of treatment is concluded.
- CareCredit and Lending Club. We proudly partner with these two fine services that help to allow our patients to spread out payments over a convenient pre-determined amount of time. For example, if a treatment plan is $12,000, CareCredit allows that to become either a $1,000 per month payment for 12 months, or $500 per month for 24 months.
Buie Clinic offers the following payment options
- Cash, check or credit card at time of service
- Payment plans – For major treatments, we will work with you to develop a payment plan.
- Insurance – For your convenience, we will submit your insurance claims.
If you have insurance through one of our approved providers, only your estimated portion of the fees will be required at the time of service.
If you do not have insurance, we will require payment at the time of service or as specified in your payment plan.
Yes, we accept most major insurance plans. Please contact our office to verify your insurance is one of our accepted providers.
No, we do not accept Medicare in our office. However, we do have a number of payment options and will be happy to discuss these options with you before your appointment.